Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Digs!

I have waited awhile to have an apartment all to myself. Even though I like having roommates, there is always something special about having your own place.

My apartment is on the sixth floor, and highest floor, of my apartment building. Now you think I would have a fantastic view of the entire city living on the sixth floor. Apparently my apartment building is like the midget of buildings in Suwon. Don't get me wrong, I like my view, it's just funny to think I'm six floors up and still dwarfed by others.

The best thing about my apartment (besides that its all mine) would have to be that the heat comes through the floors. I love my warm floors because my feet are always cold. Also, it warms up my bed :)

The worst thing would have to be the water pressure of my shower, and that my shower is also my bathroom, so it gets my entire bathroom wet. The plus though is my bathroom stays really clean because I have to wipe it down every day :)

Location, location, location! I live super super close to work, it's only a five minute walk. I can actually see my apartment building from my office. I've always wanted to be in walking distance from my job and live in the city, and I have that here :) I am so close to many different stores and restaurants which makes things very convenient and I walk a lot more now than I ever did in Sacramento. Also, I don't consider myself a very good driver and I don't really like driving, so it's nice that I don't need a car here.

Here is a tour of my apartment. I hope you love it as much I as do :)


Note: I've been trying to upload the video in my blog all day, but it never completely loads. I will try to load it later, but if you have Facebook, you can see the video there. Here's the link: My apartment in Suwon. And here are some pictures.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a pretty fancy lil' apartment you have there. And it sounds like it's conveniently located, which is even better!

    Glad to hear you arrived in one piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little apartment! So happy to hear that you live close to work and you have warm floors to keep your feet from getting frostbite ;) jk.

    ReplyDelete